http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Normal-man-size-guy-test-drives-2019-Bolt-v-tp4691559.html
EVLN: Normal (man) size guy test-drives 2019 Bolt (v)
Tall, Large Guy Tests Small 2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV
OCT 13 2018  After doing a brief walkaround and providing some basic
information, he wonders if he'll be able to get into the small electric car
... If a tall fat guy fits into the Chevy Bolt, then you can too ...
https://youtu.be/Mjz0qUvThyQ

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Adult-built-drove-Infento-EV-kit-Super-Duper-cool-v-tp4691560.html
EVLN: Adult built& drove Infento EV kit> Super-Duper cool (v)
Video: I commuted on a DIY electric kid’s vehicle – and survived
As you would’ve gathered from the video, Infento creates a kit that builds
fully-functional vehicles ...
https://cdn0.tnwcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2018/10/c2-796x448.jpg

+
https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/citroen/c4/104925/citroen-c4-to-return-with-electric-power
Citroen C4 to return with electric power
13 Oct, 2018  Citroen's new C4 electric car is set to rival VW's new I.D but
petrol and diesel ... for buyers' needs at the price the company intends to
charge for the C4 EV.
https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/citroen/104922/citroen-c4-to-return-with-electric-power-pictures

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/lifestyle/motoring/news-motoring/742130/ford-teases-electric-car-inspired-by-mustang/
Ford teases electric car inspired by Mustang
20181012  Ford has released a teaser image of an all-electric crossover
inspired by the firm's most iconic car. The SUV, of which very little
information has been released, ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Sen-Barrasso-Zaps-WY-EVcredit-via-a-fee-tp4691514.html
Sen. Barrasso Zaps WY EVcredit via a fee
Congressman Tries to Zap Electric Car Credits
That’s the sound of the majority of taxpayers being shocked at the tax
credits that electric car buyers continue to receive — ...
https://39uhx2trii4zt1im-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Elon_Musk_Tesla_Factory_Fremont_CA_USA_8765031426_2.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}