Search on  Valence lithium bullet
 found nada,zip

https://www.google.com/search?q=shoot+battery&tbm=vid
search  shoot battery
 found, several hits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPL05P5U4ZE
Shooting LIPO Batteries - What happens?
TAOFLEDERMAUS  Published on Aug 30, 2012
Matt uses a pellet rifle to shoot over a dozen LIPO batteries.   What
happens?

What Happens When you Shoot a Battery? - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6C1Y3aF5ro

▶ 6:01
May 21, 2016 - Uploaded by Josh Musilek
Shooting a D battery with a .22lr What is inside of it?
shooting a lithium battery with an AR-15 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmGovvQMiY

▶ 0:22
Mar 17, 2010 - Uploaded by sblanshan
shooting a C cell sized lithium battery for the nice report (boom). I should
not have done this, it is probly bad ...
This is what happens when you shoot a Lipo Battery - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVNbNCPheRY

▶ 2:54
Apr 15, 2016 - Uploaded by HeavyLander
The Best battery cake i've seen for a long time! 300 shoots - Duration:
2:28. Ronnie BoomBoom 47,256 views ...
Shooting a phone battery results in Explosion - 20000mAh LI-Ion ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2mYsBue_30

▶ 7:56
Mar 22, 2015 - Uploaded by TechMagnet
What happens when a phone battery is smashed or deeply perforated , stabbed
or shot ? Lets find it out guys ...
Shooting LITHIUM Batteries from a Shotgun - You wanted to see it ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuOxqE5mY6c

▶ 1:14
Mar 4, 2012 - Uploaded by TAOFLEDERMAUS
In this video we shot a lithium battery out of a shotgun. This is something
many viewers asked us to try. How ...
SHOOTING A PHONE BATTERY?! - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4moU2-uj1k

▶ 6:22
Dec 12, 2016 - Uploaded by Snappy-Tech
Sometimes, you wonder to yourself "what would happen if I just shot random
stuff?" and sometimes, you need ...
Shooting Batteries out of a Shotgun - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7RPUlMoKJ0

▶ 5:14
Aug 5, 2015 - Uploaded by TAOFLEDERMAUS
Since so many people have asked us to shoot at targets further away, we've
been posting videos of that ...
DO NOT build a fully automatic battery-launching air gun | Hackaday
https://hackaday.com/2011/.../do-not-build-a-fully-automatic-battery-launching-air-gun/

▶ 3:37
Nov 7, 2011 - Uploaded by ukilliheal
He should shoot LiPo batteries instead :D Kaboom. This thing is wrong in all
ways i can think of. 1. its a gun 2 ...
Shooting 8000mah Lipo Battery with Nail Gun - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzBFCufUDq0

▶ 0:27
Oct 5, 2014 - Uploaded by Marc Allan
Shot a bad lipo battery to show what would likely happen if someone shoots
at a Drone.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=vid&q=Valence+shot+battery
search on  Valence shot battery
 found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8R0ig0J4wk
The Safety of Valence Lithium Phosphate (English)
ValenceTechnology  Published on Sep 8, 2011
Valence believes a safer battery is a better battery.
Lithium ion is a generic term used by many manufacturers however, Valence
has developed and commercialized a fundamentally stable chemistry with
greater safety, compared to oxide based lithium ion batteries.
To demonstrate our safety, we punctured an off the shelf commercially
available lithium oxide battery module together with a Valence Lithium Iron
Magnesium Phosphate module with surprising results ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13BIWMcgjU
once bitten,twice shot

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/