https://jalopnik.com/way-back-in-1972-fiat-showed-off-this-wild-styling-con-1831131628
Way back in 1972, Fiat showed off this wild styling concept of a small
electric city car called the X1/23
2018-12-16

[image
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--OgzEuR_C--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/ntcmdqpw7jslhikisx9w.jpg
1972 Fiat X1/23
]

Way back in 1972, Fiat showed off this wild styling concept of a small
electric city car called the X1/23. By 1976, the company had installed a
13.5 HP front-drive motor, and a rack of nickel-zinc batteries behind the
pair of seats. It was good for about 45 miles per hour, and had a range of
about 50 miles. It was slow and unusual looking, but small and zippy enough
for local congested European city streets.

I saw a picture of this car on social media, and knew I needed to delve
deeper into the history of it. While searching for more information, I found
that Jason Torchinsky had already covered this back in 2015, and frankly did
a better job than I would have been able to. That just goes to show, I’ll
never be able to out-Torch the Torch.
[© jalopnik.com]

+
https://greenlivingguy.com/2018/12/fiat-is-bringing-the-battery-electric/
Fiat 500e Electric Car
2018-12-22  First off! Here’s a picture of a Fiat 500e electric car I got at
one of my auto shows! Although, I mention it because my frie...
https://greenlivingguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tumblr_ml2ab29sgx1s42f9co1_1280.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}