On 1/8/19 6:26 PM, Bobby Keeland via EV wrote:
For me a battery electric vehicle does not need to look like a goofy toy.
BobK

Of course, a BEV does not NEED to look any certain way. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Form follows function. Certainly the hidebound will demand certain appearances. We would like to see an an open minded buying public. I would be a Twizy sales prospect if one were offered to me. I would like to have a good condition, reliable, capable, safe, cheese wedge CCar. Recognizing, of course, that CCars never met those criteria. Never the less, both CCars and Twizys have earned their places in the history of EV development. I honor them.