Hi Cory and All,                   Understand the max voltage on
the 12vdc module is only 12.5 vdc so likely unless you changed it and I don't
know how you would, , it'll be badly overcharged.  They are robust and likely
survive a few months but if the charging voltage is  not fixed, they will die.
                And low temp charging isn't good either.                  Here
in the SE US someone has bought all the Volt packs and driving up prices.  I've
just finally got another after a month of trying vs before it was just pick the
lowest cost one after bargaining.                     I have a 7kwh module
available if anyone is interested and likely have more in the future.
         BTW for shipping these, etc,  Fastenal ships pallets  from store to
store very cheaply, just call them electronic parts as they get strange when
batteries are mentioned even though the Volt modules are very safe.
           Jerry Dycus
    On ‎Thursday‎, ‎January‎ ‎17‎, ‎2019‎ ‎05‎:‎37‎:‎30‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EST, CoreyH via