I'm the owner of the Leaf Rex channel Cor mentioned earlier. I highly
caution against using PCB fuses in general, I've done testing on those
also: https://youtu.be/CMlpCX0bug8 If you have a relatively large open
circuit voltage in the system you are trying to protect, it will
create a conductive plasma and char the PCB, leaving behind a
"resistor" which can continue to burn, though hopefully
self-extinguish in keeping with the "flame retardant" part of FR-4.

- Justin