http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Cool-GenZe-e-scooter-w-GPS-replaced-my-ice-r-30mi-ts-30mph-tp4692914.html
EVLN: “Cool” GenZe e-scooter w/ GPS> replaced my ice r:30mi ts:30mph
500 miles on a GenZe 2.0 electric scooter (and why I no longer drive a car)
Sep 20, 2018  I've been a fan of personal electric vehicles (PEVs) for at
least a decade. Whether that means electric bicycles, e-scooters,
e-skateboards, e-unicycles, ...
https://youtu.be/p2ZP6JjDu50

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-e-tron-EV-plays-grips-climbs-on-cold-snow-ski-course-au-v-tp4692915.html
EVLN: e-tron EV plays/grips/climbs on cold-snow ski-course.au (v)
Audi e-tron makes successful ascent of legendary downhill ski course
With the sensational drive up the ‘Mausefalle’ we have pushed the boundaries
even further and demonstrated all the technical ...
https://www.renewableenergymagazine.com/ficheroenergias/fotos/articulos/ampliada/e/etron_ski_bottom.jpg

+
(tires4 vw id EV)
https://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/the-id-r-chases-lap-record-for-electric-vehicles-on-bridgestone-tyres/
The ID. R chases lap record for electric vehicles on Bridgestone tyres
February 20, 2019  Bridgestone is a long-time original equipment
manufacturer for Volkswagen production vehicles  A long-term partner for a
new challenge: Bridgestone Potenza tyres will provide the optimum
performance when the Volkswagen ID. R aims to beat the lap ...

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/12/ford-executive-raises-doubts-about-vw-deal-for-electric-vehicles.html
Ford executive raises doubts about VW deal for electric vehicles
13 Feb 2019 ... a senior executive with the Detroit ... a top Ford executive
says ... VW is primarily targeting low-cost, passenger car segments with its
battery-car program ... VW has committed more than $50 billion to develop
more than 50 pure battery-electric vehicles by 2025 ... "Ford's bet is on
commercial vehicles and performance vehicles" ...
https://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/img/editorial/2019/01/14/105676755-1547477588286gettyimages-1082213732.530x298.jpeg?v=1547477654

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVcrash-Tesla-bites-tree-flames-in-Davie-FL-v-tp4692913.html
EVcrash: Tesla bites tree &flames in Davie-FL (v)
Tesla crashes into tree in Davie, killing driver, police say
February 24, 2019 - A driver was killed Sunday after crashing his Tesla into
a tree along Flamingo Road in Davie ...
https://media.local10.com/photo/2019/02/24/1D15C50B-1F51-435C-B4EB-B90376EF2CDD_1551048062480_20304295_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/