https://insideevs.com/video-tesla-model-x-hits-autobahn-top-speed/
Tesla Model X Hits Autobahn For High-Speed Run: Video
FEB 21 2019  ERIC LOVEDAY

[image
https://d2t6ms4cjod3h9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/maxresdefault-71-898x505.jpg

video
https://youtu.be/-7lVMraw33U
TESLA MODEL X 100D - 240km/h AUTOBAHN POV by AutoTopNL
#AutoTopNL  Published on Feb 18, 2019
 ... We're not interested in eco & green (unless it's like, really
superfast) ...
]

Let’s go super fast in an SUV. Said nobody…ever.

Well, we’re still gonna give it a shot, even though it makes almost no sense
at all.

The Tesla Model X electric SUV is known for its amazing quickness, but
what’s it like at very high speeds? Like at 150 MPH?

Find out here in this video featuring the Tesla Model X out on the Autobahn.
It comes to us courtesy of AutoTopNL, a YouTube channel that prefers
screaming exhaust. You won’t find that here. Instead, it’s serene and quiet
in the Model X even at this super high rate of speed.

Video description:

    TESLA MODEL X 100D – 240km/h AUTOBAHN POV by AutoTopNL

    Auto-Top is an honest and pure car filming and testing company.

    We’re not interested in eco & green (unless it’s like, really
superfast). Screaming exhausts, whining superchargers and blowing turbo’s is
what we want to hear! We review all sorts of performance cars.

    In the different playlists you can enjoy exhaust sounds, acceleration
tests (0-100, 0-200) with launch control, onboard cams and the revving sound
of each car. Exotic cars, hothatches, power sedans. We have it all!
[© insideevs.com]

+
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/anti-tesla-ev-road-rage-experiences.142597/unread
Anti-Tesla/EV road rage experiences?
Feb 10, 2019 ... Yeah I still get drivers, particularly at night, lingering
off my wing taking a good look at the center screen ... (comedian George
Carlin: “Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone driving faster is a maniac?”) ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}