Last week while I was away I accidentally left my boat plugged in while a
severe storm passed through.  Lightning must have struck nearby as the
charger stopped putting out a charge. Further inspection revealed traces of
an arc flash and a exploded mosfet.  Not sure if its repairable or not.
Does anyone have or recomend/know where I could find another charger?  It's
a 96v 26s (109.2v), 110v , 10 amps.  The nearest one I can find is in
China.  Certainly would be willing to pay extra for a quality charger,  I
bought some Sevcon lead chargers a few years back and they are still
working great, worth the price.

Thank you