I bought this one on Amazon and received it on Sunday.  Well made (aluminum)
and looks
great!https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Vehicle-Parking-SmartSign-Reflective/dp/B00HK9UM52

    On Monday, July 29, 2019, 11:49:07 AM EDT, Josh L via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:30:00 -0500, Willie via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> you wrote:

>On 7/27/19 11:29 AM, Josh L via EV wrote:
>> I'm having some trouble setting up my email reader to catch all
>> the messages from the group in a coherent way, but it sounds
>> like the signs are not for sale, but if we put our minds to it,
>> we can have our own made, such as with Bob's wording and ideas.
>> I'll probably then proceed to do that, when time permits.
>
>If you can get the price down to ~$10, I'd be in for 20-30.  8"x12" or
>larger; weather resistant on ~1/16" aluminum.

correction - Hi, the way I worded it, it sounded like I might do
this for a group, but if I do it, it will be just for myself.