I think you’re right. I found the information positive, taken in context. To
me, it confirms my view that EVs are past the tipping point, all things being
equal.

I’d also point out that the main topic of the survey seemed to be about
self-driving vehicles.

Somewhat related, the FBI has warned that conspiracy theories are a new
domestic terrorism threat.

https://t.co/EHTc6PJfY1

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone