Hi Mathew and All,              That will be hard and your only real
choice is Tesla 5kwh, 24vdc modules as the only ones compact, light enough to
put 20kwh in a MC at a reasonable price, about $200/kwh.   Others are heavier,
more space.  Think about running them at 96vdc though for more power, etc.
     If you need more, a single wheel aero trailer with very low CG could work.
 Or a 2wh ultralight aero micro camper, etc.            Having built a longer,
72"  wheelbase low CG streamliner rolling chassis test mule to check handling,
etc , it quickly became apparent they would be the only choice for space
reasons.               So I'm waiting to afford  20kwh of them for a 200 mile
range Streamliner is all that is holding me back.              Which is too bad
as I have 20kwh of Volt modules but too much space, double the weight of Tesla
modules.  Great for my 3wh EVs though.   ;^)               Leaf modules while
look good are heavier, more space in this case  and you have to watch how much
capacity they have left, which increases their space, weight/kwh, the lower the
capacity is.              Understand regular MC tires have 4x the drag of EV
tires.  Luckily the rear can be replaced with a car EV tire, 14" car equals a
17" MC IIRC and overpressure, maybe a tire lathe  to round out some.
    And the front can be selected and run at high pressure.  These can over
double your range as I found out on the test mule with both normal MC tires,
power required was very bad. Much worse than much larger subcars I build/t..
          And nothing as cheaply can do more for MC range than a good aero
fairing can double your range at 65mph.  All these are much cheaper than more
batteries.  In EVs it is the details that count and best way to increase
performance at lower cost or even make it possible in your case, is lowering
the drag first.            Jerry Dycus     On Friday, September 6, 2019,