This brings up a question about V2H with a Chevy Volt.

In the Canadian article, he hooked up directly to the 12V lead-acid battery
that's under the hatch-area floor.

An alternative would be the accessory jack in the front-center arm rest.

Is the accessory jack fed by a DC-to-DC converter and running off the main
traction pack, or is it fed from the 12V lead-acid battery?

Len Moskowitz

-----