http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-dominionenergy-com-school-e-buses-weak-on-VA-hills-r-100mi-tp4695105.html
EVLN: dominionenergy.com school e-buses weak on VA hills r:100mi
Va. utility putting its energy into building country’s largest fleet of
electric school buses
Sep 7, 2019  "I think we're going to see a very beneficial transition to
electric school buses after this." Just like electric cars ...
https://www.pennlive.com/resizer/Krbt-F6PFjrNJ2cSr5PKARKN-nc=/600x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-advancelocal.s3.amazonaws.com/public/XNITOVDDPRE5JAVBVZTQZSZFCY.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-She-got-a-screaming-deal-on-a-Bolt-EV-tp4695106.html
EVLN: She got a screaming deal on a Bolt EV
Massachusetts Electric Car Rebates Are About to End. What Does This Mean For
Their Future?
September 12, 2019  federal tax rebates on many models are phasing out, and
a $1,500 Massachusetts electric vehicle rebate ends this month ... (NPR
slant)
http://wgbh.brightspotcdn.com/4c/da/c9f88754438d92e5ea42bbf4018a/electric-cars.jpeg

+
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/proterra-powered-electric-school-buses-and-proterra-charging-systems-selected-by-michigan-schools-for-vehicle-to-grid-pilot-program-300917082.html
Proterra Powered Electric School Buses and Proterra Charging Systems
Selected by Michigan Schools for Vehicle-to-Grid Pilot Program
BURLINGAME, Calif., Sept. 12, 2019 ... Michigan becomes first in nation to
dedicate VW settlement funds to electric school buses ... DTE Energy
evaluated several electric vehicle technologies and selected the Proterra
Powered electric school bus and Proterra charging system ...

https://paloaltoonline.com/news/2019/09/06/city-wants-20-of-apartment-tenants-to-drive-electric-cars
City wants 20% of apartment tenants to drive electric cars
Sep 6, 2019  about 15% of households already own or drive an electric
vehicle, Palo_Alto-CA leaders are preparing to invest $9 million to get even
more people ... plans to spend more than $5 million on rebates, consulting
for installation of chargers in multifamily complexes ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Tesla-vs-motorcyclist-Springfield-VA-superEVSE-tp4695067.html
Tesla vs motorcyclist @Springfield-VA superEVSE
Motorcyclist dead after collision with Tesla electric vehicle in Springfield
September 13, 2019  The Fairfax County Police Department (FCPD) reported
that Wayne Marbury, 66, of Woodbridge, died in a fatal crash at the
intersection of Loisdale Road ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/FMC-playing-ke-tchup-2022-late-to-the-party-EVs-of-Well-Known-Models-tp4694956.html
FMC playing 'ke-tchup'> 2022 'late to the party' EVs of Well-Known Models
Ford's Electric Vehicle Plan Relies on Electrifying Well-Known Models
Sep 07, 2019 ... Ford is clearly late to the EV party. Sure, it has four
electric vehicles slated to come out by 2022, but brands are already working
on expanding range – not coming out with EVs ... Mustang, F-150 Is Key ...
will have shocking looks and performance ...
https://img.futurecar.com/201909/06/l_5d72b26e7e6e9.jpg

 (offt  schadenfreude )
https://jalopnik.com/behold-the-most-mysterious-used-car-for-sale-in-americ-1837933507
Behold, The Most Mysterious Used Car For Sale In America
September 13, 2019 ... That’s why I’d like all of you to really enjoy
knowing the fact that there is currently a hydrogen-powered Toyota Mirai for
sale in New Jersey, a mere 2,364 miles from the nearest hydrogen fueling
station in America ... the fuel station constantly shut off for repair (i
say 5 out of 10 times) it happened to me once that the hose of the dispenser
blew off right next to me and caused a huge explosion. I ... probably would
in the hospital now ...
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Gu_TbRUL--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/smyopclsp4m4wgdtebxo.png
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/hydrogen-fuel-cell-car-california-explosion/
Following hydrogen facility explosion, fuel-cell vehicle owners left
stranded
September 6, 2019  An explosion at a hydrogen fuel production facility shows
the h2 industry has a long way to go before fuel cell-powered vehicles can
truly be considered a reliable ... owners have been forced to park their
cars due to lack of fuel ...
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/card-9-16-30-tp4694922p4694940.html

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/