[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/used-early-Leaf-charger-tp4695791p4695796.html
]

 % Cor's post was generated on msoffice, evdl chose to reject
as an attachment. Again, I gleaned the text so we can read
what Cor wants us to know: %

-
html xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office ... <p
class=MsoNormal>
Willie said early Leaf, which typically means 2011 or 2012 and those have a
3kW
charger behind the rear seat.
Later models (2013+) have the charger integrated in the stackup under the
hood
that starts with the motor on the bottom, then the inverter and on top the
charger
and DC/DC converter – there is a Youtube video of a local EV’er taking
that
2013+ stack apart:
 [video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GG3QRPGlPc
Nissan Leaf Motor Unit Disassembly
442,120 views•May 26, 2014  mikeatyouttube
A video on taking apart the three components of a 2013 Nissan Leaf motor
unit. Some other information / projects on my website :
siliconproductions.com
]
...Sent from &lt;a
href=&quot;https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986&quot;>Mail