Your statement about Toyota not making money on the Mirai is pretty silly.

Who knows if they will make money on it, but they didn’t make money on the
Prius for a number of years. And the Prius was huge success. It became the
number one selling car in California.

Did the RAV4-EV make money? Is that even meaningful?

By the way, I actually OWN a Mirai. My wife thinks it’s the best car she ever
had. And she found it more comfortable (and a LOT cheaper) than the Tesla S I
urged her to consider.

They’re both great cars - in my opinion, of course.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone