[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Cheap-conversion-tp4696025.html
A scrap Prius, Lexus or Highlander rear MGR may fit right under your car
without anything special, would just need to fab new beam mounts and a new
attachment to the parking brake. I got this from the DIY forum.  I heard the
units are super cheap.  No body knows what to do with them.  They don't
break so little market for them. Just a thought.  Put it in a Mazda RX7
maybe or some other light car.  Lawrence Rhodes
]

 (exploring what Lawrence shared)
For those that don't know what a MGR is ...
 (motor-generator-rear, aka/iow: the rear e-drivetrain of an awd hev)

https://www.google.com/search?q=Prius+rear+MGR

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Prius+generator+motor
 Prius generator motor  on ebay

https://www.google.com/search?q=Prius+motor+generator+rear

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lexus+rear+MGR

https://www.lexus.com/pdf/models/rxh_driving_performance_guide.pdf
 (page 12of31):

-“FRONT ELECTRIC MOTOR” represents Electric Motor/Generator (MG1) and Front
Electric Motor/Generator (MG2) together.

-“REAR ELECTRIC MOTOR” represents Rear Electric Motor/Generator (MGR).*

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=lexus+rear+ELECTRIC+MOTOR
lexus rear ELECTRIC MOTOR  on ebay

https://www.google.com/search?q=Highlander+rear+MGR

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=HIGHLANDER+rear+ELECTRIC+MOTOR