And it makes me wonder what kind of emissions control it will have. If it is
just a ‘standard’ generator, the hybrid will likely will not have a catalytic
converter, vapor control, etc.  those systems take significant engineering to
control and keep emissions low, much less find space to mount all the high temp
items away from anything flammable or easily degraded by high heat - something
a low-budget outfit probably doesn’t have the ability to do. Mounting the
generator and a gas tank in the front area will likely change the crash
worthiness of the Model 3.

Beyond that, I wonder how they get around the Tesla software. If found, I’m
sure the hack job will be disabled by Tesla to keep their brand from being
tarnished.

Tom Keenan