I recently switched providers to Octopus Energy. Besides the fact that
they have the highest customer satisfaction rating according to
'Which?', they offer some unique electricity tariffs in the UK.

At the moment I'm waiting for them to confirm that they have collected
30 days of half hourly readings from my Smart Meter, then I will be
moving onto their 'Agile' tariff which will give me half hourly
pricing. The peaks are capped at £0.35 and I think there's a low end
cap too, but I know it's below zero. Yes, I will occasionally be paid
to use electricity. I have 5.6kwh of grid tied storage, so even
without solar input, I can set my system up to grid charge when the
price is low (or free, or negative) and meet demand during the peak
period.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/P7efXiijh4Rsgq4Y6

--
Paul Compton