Ok, you are talking about trucks.

Battery electrics can be suitable for local drayage. There have been mixed
results, but the technology is improving.

For two port technology reviews that are relatively recent, but not completely
up-to-date, look for technology reviews prepared by the California Air
Resources Board,  and a joint one by the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone