I don't know, looks like something out of a science fiction movie. I kind of
like it.

I certainly think it looks better than the Cyber truck.  However, after reading
up on it, I now understand why the cyber truck looks the way it does and I kind
of like the idea of a thick stainless steel body that will probably outlive me.
 I recently put down a deposit on one, of course that means my reservation will
probably come up in about 5 years :-(