Sorry  if I wasn't clear..it wasn't until someone mentioned they saw My call
that I realised I had to check 'spam'. I wasn't clear, I was frustrated!It
comes down to a g-golf or spark that will fit in my narrow twisting driveway.
One needs a vehicle during this precious time for the bees when I am splitting
colonies and relocating them. Then I begin to commence to start to revive my
little car.. but there is a seasonal time gap here. I am in the sf bay area
east bay so don't expect Roden could offer anything anyway.I would be happy to
beta test the new solid state batteries.. the new design requires higher
density and form factor flexibility to squeez into a more irregular space the
previously used. No, I don't mean rubber batteries, david
THe good part is, I will end up with a frunk! ancient history at
http://www.evalbum.com/1745
choose love

I don't shop where I can't charge.