https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3-head-on-crash-autopilot-insights/
Tesla owner crashes head-on with tree, wishes Autopilot was on
May 25, 2020 ... Grefte ... had just received word that his sister in law
had been taken to the intensive care unit due to the coronavirus. Thus, his
attention was focused mostly on his family member, not on the road. He ended
up driving off the exit of the highway, straight into a wooded area, and
crashing head-on into a tree at 72 km/h.
https://twitter.com/martingrefte/status/1263901060856532992
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/treed
https://www.google.com/search?q=corona-distracted+driving

+ (the media is never range-satisfied: 100mi, 200, 400 ... )
https://www.caranddriver.com/shopping-advice/a32521387/ev-questions-answered/
Can I Ask a Really Stupid Question About Electric Vehicles?
May 22, 2020  We address how safe it is to drive through a flood, battery
self-discharging, and when we'll see a 700-mile EV ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html

{brucedp.neocities.org}