Thanks for your reply.

However, considering the charging conditions: if we try to charge in high
temperature the battery life cycle will be decreased, right?

What does the Chevy or BMW cooling system do? Do they change something in
the control system in the BMS?

We have already had some cases here in Brazil that the battery life
decreased substantially.