If they do nothing about the aerodynamics of a brick and the weight of a locomotive, it will take 150 to 200kwh packs to get the range the "public" demands. This will of course make the price prohibitively high.

John, how many pounds of lithium and kWh's does it take to get 60 miles? My guess; a lot.

Al