https://www.juancole.com/2020/10/electric-clutches-dictatorships.html
Free at Last! How my Electric Car let me Escape the clutches of Big Carbon and
Mideast Oil Dictatorships
10/07/2020 ... I finally took the plunge and got a Hyundai Kona ... is the most
comfortable car I have ever owned, both in terms of its interior and its
drivability. It accelerates like a rocket, and the safety features are truly
impressive. It steers you back into your lane if you wander, and slows down
automatically if you approach the rear of another vehicle. It even suggests you
take a coffee break if you have been on the road for a long time! ...
https://www.juancole.com/images/2020/10/free-at-last-how-my-electric-car.jpg

+ (Good riddance to CA ice)
https://www.marketplace.org/2020/09/24/california-executive-order-gavin-newsom-new-gasoline-powered-vehicles-2035-electric-vehicles/
What will it take for California to meet its new electric vehicle goals?
Sep 24, 2020 ... California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed an executive order
Wednesday to phase out the sale of new gasoline-powered cars by 2035 ... moving
to an all-electric new-vehicle market could be a challenge ...
https://www.marketplace.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/cacars.jpg
https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ap_news/editorial-goodbye-and-good-riddance-to-gas-powered-cars/article_f3326df6-a651-5019-89a7-e7a398e863c2.html
Editorial: Goodbye and good riddance to gas-powered cars
2020-09-24  That will be a huge market shift. Only about 8% of vehicles sold in
California last year were electric or plug-in hybrid models. Zero-emission
vehicles still only make up a small fraction of the cars ...

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html

{brucedp.neocities.org}

Whitmer: 'It's Got to End'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f8c97ece68b017ec2343st01duc1
Dr. Fauci Broaches the Subject on Everyone's Mind
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f8c97ed1318817ec2343st01duc2
How 'Mayor Pete' Became 'Slayer Pete'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5f8c97ed3336617ec2343st01duc3