https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18890564.hove-teenager-mission-get-young-people-driving-electric-vehicles/
Hove teenager on mission to get young people driving electric vehicles
22nd November 2020 ... Harrison Hughes from Hove .uk is so passionate about
electric cars that he saved up to buy a second-hand one before he had even
passed his driving test. The 17-year-old said: "For years I've been fascinated
that you can drive cars powered by electricity. I got my first job in a
supermarket and saved all the money I could to buy a second-hand Renault Zoe EV
... "Even my driving instructor's car was electric. I've no plans to ever drive
a petrol or diesel vehicle" ...
https://www.theargus.co.uk/resources/images/12061290.jpg

+ (Sun Tran e-buses lessen environmental impact)
https://tucson.com/news/local/road-runner-sun-tran-moves-to-lessen-environmental-impacts-from-bus-fleet/article_cf63e62e-966d-5de4-aab4-dd97558e5d9a.html
Road Runner: Sun Tran moves to lessen environmental impacts from bus fleet
Nov 22, 2020 ... Sun Tran officials say the move re-emphasizes their
"commitment to utilize clean fuel technology in a cost-effective manner." ...
https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/tucson.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/fe/3fe76920-608e-5fd0-bee5-a55cf43eb6bd/5fb8670e277ad.image.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@lists.evdl.org/maillist.html

{brucedp.neocities.org}

Senator: There Is 'Zero Chance' of Confirming Biden Pick
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fc59b86818fc1b855c2dst02duc1
Another State Makes Biden's Win Official
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fc59b86a62761b855c2dst02duc2
Australia Horrified by China's 'Repugnant' Tweet
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fc59b86ca7ea1b855c2dst02duc3