Get a Prius generator out of a wreck

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 10:02 PM, Mark Abramowitz via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

You may be right, but shouldn’t assume that the original poster has as an
objective efficiency, low emissions or any of the other objectives some assume
they have. Remember that some on this list look favorably at the use of diesel
to generate electricity, obviously not a clean air approach. There are
apparently many reasons  why some like EVs as a hobbyist.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone