Ars Technica has an article saying the Montgomery County (DC Area) School
District is electrifying its entire school bus fleet with **Proterra**
drive trains.
https://arstechnica.com/cars/2021/02/maryland-school-district-places-largest-ever-order-for-electric-buses/
Apterra may or may not be going into production but Proterra appears to be
doing some good.

Peter