redscooter via EV wrote:
  it there a  graph showing  temp  vs  capacity . here in oregon  day temps
are 40-50s and night  30-40's  is this why my range is 50% of GOM ?

Yes, all types of batteries are "cold-blooded" -- they slow down and perform worse when cold. There are lots of graphs of capacity loss vs. temperature.

But you have to find one for the particular type battery you have -- they are all different. What chemistry is it? What make/model (not who sold it, but who actually made the cells)?

Lee Hart

--
All children are born engineers. Watch them at play. They're not
just playing; they're experimenting, building and learning. That's