Mark Hanson via EV wrote:
Hi folks
You would think I bought a $500 car not $55k with no operating manual in the
glove box just online.  A guy on EBay prints them out and binds for the glove
box. I just put “Operating manual for Tesla Y” in the search. Now I’ll have a
reference when I question something instead of asking the great god google for
every piddly thing.

Like Mark, I prefer to have a real manual that I can read anywhere, any time. But I also know the modern way is for products to have *no* manual; you are expected to look everything up online.

Different strokes for different folks. I know people that never send letters; only emails. Others that never use the doorbell; they call on their phone when they're at our front door. Others who never place or answer a phone call; they only text or tweet. Still others that never read a book, but will watch the movie... as long as it's in color and not black-and-white. Welcome to life in the 21st century!

Lee Hart

--
All children are born engineers. Watch them at play. They're not
just playing; they're experimenting, building and learning. That's