Open the frunk, you'll clearly see a big plastic panel between the
windshield and frunk "tub".  This will just unsnap, so grab a side and yank
upwards.

Here's what it looks like with all the plastic removed, including the frunk
tub:

Upper right you can see the brake master cylinder (DOT4).  Middle right,
the 12v AGM battery, Middle left, is the "superbottle" that holds all the
glycol (G48 coolant ONLY).  Lower left is the "super manifold" for the heat
pump that has the Liquid-cooled condenser, the receiver/dryer, the chiller,
and all the expansion valves and "octavalve" and pumps for the glycol.  To
the lower right is the HVAC compressor.  (newer ones like yours will have a
black foam covering for NVH.  Far upper left you can see the 2 glycol lines
for cooling the ICE (Car/Autopilot computer) that's on the other side of
the firewall, and upper middle are the 5 R1234yf refrigerant lines that run
into the cabin for HVAC.  In between this and the 2 glycol lines for the
ICE is the air intake plenum.  Normally there is a big duct here that sucks
air from the windshield base plenum.

The only thing you should ever need to do under here is replace the 12v
battery or the DOT4 brake fluid.  I recommend every 2 years in a
humid/coastal climate, or every 5 years otherwise.   Brake fluid is highly
hygroscopic.   Expect 2-7 years for the 12v battery depending on climate
and usage.

The G48 glycol coolant (blue stuff) never needs replacement.

I'd replace the drive unit lubricant every 5 years if I was planning on
keeping it forever.  (You should probably let Tesla do this, mainly as it's
unobtanium.)