Hi Mark and All,There was some but no way to find them.    With a door to get
to the winch  you wouldn't have to take anything off the front fairing
version.If lowering the windshield for the cover put  2-3  for/aft bows to hold
the cover in an aero shape.  But you still need to do the trailer aero..
especially the wheel fairings if you want to increase range.  While each is
small, together they add up.Jerry Dycus    On Monday, May 10, 2021, 10:10:27 AM