Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list wrote
> I just finished watching the documentary "Who Killed The Electric Car" was
> wondering if anyone on EVDL has owned a General Motors EV1 and would be
> willing to share his or her experiences with it.

I'm a bit late to reply, as I just subscribed to EVDL, but I'm such a
person. I leased both Gen1 and Gen2 EV1s and also the NiMH-powered
factory-built S10E pickup (which used the EV1 running gear). I'd be happy to
answer questions about these to the best of my recollection.