You can estimate the 'charging MPH' for a 120v 15a outlet. Or any outlet.
The max amps is 80% of the nominal. Power: 120v x 15a x 0.8=1.44 kW.

You just need to know the pack size (kWh) and (real world) range for that
pack (miles). That is enough to let you calculate the Wh/mile.

60 kWh/240 miles = 250 Wh/mile
= 0.25 kWh/mile
= 4 miles/kWh

1.44 kW * 4 miles/kWh = 5.76 miles/hour charging.