Says it has a five year warranty. Did you call the company?

    On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 11:15:50 AM CDT, Robert Bruninga via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 I have the 56 volt self propelled EGO mower and was very impressed
until the 3rd year or
so when the battery wont charge and all I get is blinking red lights.
The replacement
cost for just the battery is over $300.  Is this usual to wear out tht fast?

My mowing area is maybe a gtenth of an acre and my mowing need is modest.
 I always completed it on one charge
though did get down to blinking red maybe a half dozen times.

But am loath to put $300 more into it, not knowing if it is the
battery or the charger.
To check, I disasembld the battery and lightly charged up any low
cells to match the
others (there was no significant mismatch anyway), but still the
charger wont charge it.

Bob