On 12 Nov 2021 at 23:28, Frank Bonilla via EV wrote:

> We are looking for some mechanical help with our project in the Sarasota, Fl
> area. Thanks.

Hi Frank.  The closest possibility I can think of (and recommend) would be
Steve Clunn in Crystal River.  He's not very close, but maybe you could work
something out.  Steve is on this list. and you can find his website by
searching for his business name, Green Shed Conversions.

You might also contact the Electric Auto Association, electricauto.org -
their website lists several chapters in Florida, with contact information
for each.  Maybe one of them can give you a reference.

Good luck!  I hope you find someone to help you out.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the
     present.

                            -- Bill Watterson, "Calvin and Hobbes"