Tesla should just drop the whole self driving thing and just focus on a great
electric car.  My Tesla Y was the only EV I could find with towing capacity for
my H20 ski boat and an excellent nationwide charging network.
The problem with self driving is when the computer gets a glitch, it drops out
and the vehicle goes straight, usually into a tree on a curvy road (happened to
my friend last year and previous year to his wife in a Tesla3). Of course when
the computer drops out it doesn’t record the crash as a self driving error.
How convenient for Tesla.  The actual crash rate is much higher than recorded.
Best regards
Mark

Sent from my iPhone