On 4 Feb 2022 at 19:16, Michael Ross via EV wrote:

> I just want real numbers, not conjecture*.

I don't see conjecture here.  The Tesla computer didn't record it, but human
witnesses were there, and THEY did.

> Not saying the comments are wrong, just that it sounds like BS. And it
> does. The plural of anecdote is not data.

Waaaaaait just a minute here.  While I generally agree with your last
sentence, you're going too far with the first.  I don't think you can or
should dismiss this, and I *really* take exception when you call it BS.

NHTSA has been investigating Tesla accidents for some time now.  If they've
mostly taken Tesla's word on autopilot use and haven't always interviewed
the involved drivers (those who survived), it's time they did.  I think they
should start with Mark's friends.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who
     can't mind their own business, because they have no business of
     their own to mind, any more than a smallpox virus has.

                                                --William Burroughs