Being fairly new (6 mo. or so) to this list, I haven't yet gotten a sense
what is completely inappropriate and what is tolerated. so far, I have
found it to be interesting and occasionally informative. Seeing this
posting reminds me of a co-worker in Portland OR who was very into EVs in
the early 1980's. We used a GE ElectTrak to move disabled ICE vehicles
around the lot. A great little machine in it's day. His name certainly
wasn't Sharkey but if my recollection rings a bell, please let me know.

On Tue, March 15, 2022 9:55 pm, Mr. Sharkey via EV wrote:
> Acknowledging that this might not be the most fruitful place to
list
> this item for sale, offered is a Brinley Hines
electrically-powered
> rototiller with all necessary accessories
to bolt up to a General
> Electric ElecTrak garden tractor.
>
> Includes the tiller, which has few operating hours on it,
the drawbar
> that bolts on the frame of the tractor and the
electric winch to
> raise and lower the implement during use and
transport as well as the
> original factory manual. The tiller has
been kept in covered storage
> for the last 40 years, and aside