Maybe physical connections need regular maintenance. Retorquing connections
possibly. Lawrence Rhodes
    On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 07:03:28 AM PST, Peter Eckhoff
<evd...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I found this link yesterday (Sandy Munro's channel):
https://youtu.be/tDp9PhPJhUI

It shows what can happen with a Level 2 installation and voices
concerns for the need for better standards of home installations of
EVSEs.  The insides of a junction box literally melted.  Followed by a
show and tell and then discussions on products and the call for safety
standards and a suggestion on wiring a breaker panel.

Not being an electrician or EE, I thought this is a place to maybe
make us aware of the situation and thoughts of what we can do about
it.