Yeah, I've seen this happen, but usually it indicates something got pretty
hot.  Is your system sized properly, and you should always use belleville
washers on high-current carrying terminations.  With temperature rise, the
bolt/stud can lengthen which will reduce torque and increase resistance.
Also, With repeated cycling it can loosen.

NEVER use split washers!!!!
https://www.ecmweb.com/content/article/20890080/how-to-use-belleville-washers-correctly