I disagree that Tesla is about to lose its crown. BYD includes their hybrids
as EV cars sold. How soon will BYD open service centers, mobile repair and
accessible timely spare parts?. Tesla today is the worlds only Exxon Chevron BP
Petroleum Mobil oil for EV car recharging. These so called analyst also
predicted Tesla's demise funny how they also missed Tesla's growth story. The
worlds smartest engineers are working at Elon's companies. Tesla is not going
to lose its lead anytime, soon if ever.
    On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 07:09:54 PM PDT, EV List Lackey via EV