Hello EVDLrs.

After 7 years of lots of grins and a few pouts,
we decided it's time for another EV.

The Leaf was borderline adequate for my 60+ mile commute,
but required a small additional boost when traffic forced me to go the long
way.
Then Covid hit and I went to 99.9% remote.

Visits to my brother at 150 miles round trip were really hard in the Leaf.
In 7 years, one of those dozens of trips led to a tow for the last mile.

Then my wife's ICE car started (continued) to fall apart.

We bought a 2021 Kona EV.   My neighbor (and his wife) sold me on the
Ultimate.

In the past 2 weeks, I made one trip to my brother (much easier now) and
there was a trip to the mountains, 95 miles each way,
and drove up a second time, this time with several passengers.

This car gives quite an EVgrin.
There is even room for a Stench Cord and level 1 charger for
opportunity charging.

When the Toyota Sienna ICE van Registration expires, we will be Gas-free.