I'm offeriung my Ezee Quando folding E-bike for sale.

My price is only $50.  That's less than 10% what I paid for it used in 2010.

Yes, it works!  I'm just pricing it cheaply to move it out quickly.

Here's a product description:

https://www.urbanscooters.com/products/ezee-quando-electric-folding-bike

This is an older bike, from 2006.  It's very well made, much better built
than the no-name E-bikes from Ebay and Amazon.

It's in decent overall shape, though a bit dusty.

It was originally factory-fitted with a 10ah NiMH battery, now long since
degraded. I removed the NiMH D-size cells from the case intending to replace
them with new, but instead found an Ezee lithium battery for it.

The sale will include the lithium battery and a charger, and the empty NiMH
battery shell and an NiMH charger.

IT MUST BE PICKED UP HERE BY 19 JULY.  I can't ship it - sorry.

The biks is located in Ohio, between Akron and Canton.

When folded, it will fit in the back of any car, so you don't even need a
truck to pick it up.

For info please contact me off list.  My private email address is here:

http://evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that
     help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

                                    -- Carl Sagan, "Pale Blue Dot"

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/