Hello everyone,

Changing life circumstances have unfortunately necessitated me to sell my
beloved 1994 Geo Metro EV conversion. I will be moving to a location where
I will not have access to at-home charging in August and unfortunately the
range of this car makes it impractical to own without convenient access to
charging. I am not sure where to post my for-sale listing as the market for
these cars is somewhat limited - the form just seemed like a good place to
start. Hence, if anyone has any suggestions on how/where to sell my
conversion I would greatly appreciate it.

Specs are as follows:

- Traction Battery: 28 Nissan Leaf Gen 2 Battery Modules - pack has
degraded to about 7kwh at 80% state of charge. The modules are in a 14s2p
configuration (28s4p cell configuration; each module has 4 cells in a 2s2p
configuration) for a nominal pack voltage around 105 volts.
- HPEVS AC-35 with Curtis 1238-7501 controller. The car isn't super quick
on the accelerator but it is likely better than stock.
- BMS is a Thunderstruck/Dilithium Designs unit with one satelite unit -
the pack is split into two battery boxes - one under the hood and one in
the truck. There is a BMS in each battery box so you don't have the fire
hazard of balance wires running outside of battery boxes.
- Thunderstruck TSM2500 2.5KW charger - a unique feature about this charger
is that it allows you to set the charging current and voltage via
configuration software which is very useful if you decide to modify the
traction pack later on. Maximum output voltage is 130 volts. Charger is
wired to a standard J1772 charging port.
-Custom GUI that displays pack voltage, motor current, and estimates state
of charge. Also calculates driving efficiency and displays it in miles/kwh.
-I am estimating the range is about 40 miles with the battery at 100% state
of charge - my GUI says the range is 30-33 miles at 80% state of charge
during the summertime. I have gone on a 29 mile trip starting with a
battery at 80% and ending with it at about 5% so my display is pretty
accurate. Please note that this car does not have battery heaters so expect
the winter range to be about half of the summer range.
-Vehicle is located about 15 minutes away from Provo, Utah. It is licensed
and insured as an electric vehicle in the state of Utah so you won't have
to worry about taking it through that process.

Unfortunately, the list won't let me post pictures so the best I can do is
provide my EV album link: http://evalbum.com/5471

If interested, email me at nrc71...@gmail.com or give me a call/send me a
text at 385-224-0840. I can provide additional/more recent pictures and we
can start the conversation from there. The previous owner and I have put
$9k into it and I am asking $3000. The batteries alone are worth at least
$2k on ebay.

This is a fun car to drive and I am sad to see it go, but unfortunately
this will no longer be a practical car for me very soon.

-Nathan