ah, just saw this.  Will do in future.

On 7/11/2023 1:19 PM, EV List Lackey via EV wrote:
No, that's not me.  I mean the software that makes the list run.

Please don't put extra addresses in the TO and/or CC fields!

Please address posts only to

ev@lists.evdl.org

Please don't CC other people or other lists.

If you do, the listserver will hold your message for me to check.

I won't tell it to release your message if it contains private (non-EV list)
email addresses.  I don't think that those non-list folks would appreciate
having their addresses revealed to over 600 strangers.  I know I wouldn't.

Otherwise, I'll tell the listserver to go for it, but your message will be
delayed.

So, again, please address your posts ONLY to e...@lists.evdl org

Thank you.  Now back to your regularly scheduled EV discussion.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

      Blow up your TV, throw away your paper
      Move to the country, build you a home
      Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
      Try'n' find Jesus on your own.

            -- John Prine, "Spanish Pipedream"

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/