That still did not work, I don't think, but anyone can simply visit aptera
(dot) us in their browser and find the "Accelerate" link at the top of the
page.

Full disclosure, I am an investor and will likely put in a new reservation
once production begins, but did not want to be greedy so have not reserved
one yet... ;)  I was always a fan of my 70+mpg Insight ane electrithons and
solar panels and the sun racer... So this vehicle simply smashes all of
those together into an awesome consumer product, I can't wait for
production to start.  I also can not wait to order some hub motors and
maybe finish my Insight through the road PHEV electrification project, but
at this point, perhaps there is no longer any point in such a project...