You can partition the USB drive into 2 partitions, one for the TESLACAM
stuff, and another for Music/audiobooks.  Here's a how-to:
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/v9-how-to-format-usb-into-2-partitions-for-dashcam-and-music-windows.132130/

I put a 256GB USB drive in my car, and it holds hundreds of hours of music
and audiobooks.  Once you do the dual partitions, it will show up as 2
separate drives, so when you connect to your computer, make sure you put
all the music/audiobooks in the non-teslacam one.