Hi Bill etc

Are BYD chinese EVs available in the US?  I haven't seen any nearby.

Yes doing conversions was about 600 hours labor (for me baking
controller/charger from scratch) and $15K parts (in the 90's) and you'll
never have something as reliable or the performance of a factory EV with
thousands of engineering hours & crash testing.

Have a renewable energy day,

Mark

Mark E. Hanson

184 Vista Lane

Fincastle, VA 24090

540-473-1248 phone & FAX, 540-816-0812 cell

REEVA: community service RE & EV project club

Website: www.REEVAdiy.org (See Project Gallery)

UL Certified PV Installer

My RE&EV Circuits: www.EVDL.org/lib/mh

REEVA Demo:  <http://youtu.be/4kqWn2H-rA0> http://youtu.be/4kqWn2H-rA0

<https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddablePage/show/a88920376f864ecabaed843dd89
75b8d/signature> Fincastle Solar Weather Station